Search Her kitchen and crafts

Monday, July 9, 2012

Okay, it's official I suck at this blogging business.

Well, I sure have been MIA haven't I? It's been a weird few months for me, my schedule has been all out of whack. I haven't been baking crafting, using my camera or even sticking to my fitness routine. I miss it though and I really need to get back to it. Yes, all of it, even working out. 

Okay here has what I have been up to: turning wine bottles in to vases, checking out a few wineries,  traveling to Monterey Bay, getting engaged and starting to plan a wedding! 

Yes you read that right! I'm engaged! We haven't set a date yet. We're waiting on an important phone call to set the date. 

I took a few pictures from our Monterey Trip that I would like to share with you all in this update. 

We got engaged. 

went to dinner.  
spent sometime with the jelly fish at the Aquarium. 

drove back down to southern california on highway 1. 



fed the squirels some spicy pretzels. ;) 

ALright guys one more thing. I am looking for some photo editing tips, and software. I am hoping to take our own engament photos and could use all of your advice! I am looking for software that is compatible with my mac! 


I'll be back soon with those wine bottle vases! 


-courtney


1 comment: