Search Her kitchen and crafts

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Julia Child!


I just want to take a minute to wish one of my idols, and sources of inspiration a Happy Birthday. So, Happy 100th Birthday Julia Child, although you are not here to celebrate with those who adore you, food bloggers and lovers around the world are celebrating your birthday.

When I realized what today was it was too late. I didn’t have enough time to bake anything in Julia’s honor. However had I had time I would have made something delicious and chocolate. Perhaps a simple chocolate cake or better yet a Chocolate Bavarian cream pie. A project I hope to complete in the future.


Her infectious laugh and no-frill approach to cooking is what makes Julia so loving. Not to mention she is obviously a GREAT chef and legendary woman. I hope that someday someone will refer to my cooking as decadent and delicious.


In true Julia fashion……


Bon Appetite

-Courtney 


No comments:

Post a Comment