Search Her kitchen and crafts

Monday, October 3, 2011

October!

I love October.  Pumpkins, crunchy leaves, and boots, what's not to love? 

With my love of October comes a love of pumpkins! 

So this month's baking focus will be PUMPKIN! We will be making pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie. I feel like I need to redeem myself and try another pie. 

This month's dinner will be pan seared steaks with a red wine pan sauce. 

This month's craft project will be finishing the make-up bag, and hopefully decoupaged bangles. 

This month's cookie will be snickerdoodles. 


I am really busy this month with very few days off. It is my goal to post one post a week, commute to work, sleep, work my other job/jobs, exercise and scrapbook. If all of these things happen it will be a miracle! 


Happy October!!! 


<3 Courtney  



No comments:

Post a Comment