Search Her kitchen and crafts

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September!

Wahoo! Its time to launch my new blog plan!


Here is what this month will entail.


Baking with apples- muffins, strudel, and pie. YUM!


Sewing- for my first attempt I will make a pencil bag. (we'll see how it comes out o_O)


Cookie of the month- macaroons.


Dinner- Julia Child's boeuf bourguignon.


Some of you maybe wondering where I find my recipes and patterns. I scour the internet, cookbooks, pattern books and blogs. I will post links to all of the websites I get my info from!


Of course any other crafts I do I will document and post as well!


I really hope this works out because I am really excited about it!


I feel like this post is naked with out a picture......


How about one of my crazy dogs? 


Zoey is the little one and Bear is the big one. :D








-Courtney





No comments:

Post a Comment