Search Her kitchen and crafts

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving centerpiece

Hey everyone,

I thought I would share a quick and easy centerpiece idea with you. This project was about $15.00 and only took me about 15 minutes.


You will need:

Spade bits as seen here.

Assorted small pumpkins and squash

Candles

An electric drill


Directions:

1) Prepare your work area. Lay down a towel or newspaper wo catch the flying pumpkin and squash.

2) Measure the base of your candle and choose your spade bit size. I used a 3/4 inch for the taper candles and a 1.5 inch for the tea lights.

3) Find a way to secure your pumpkin while you drill into it. I do not recommend holding it with your hand. We used two pieces of wood and out feet. Another option is a clamp if you have one.

4) Drill away!










No comments:

Post a Comment