Search Her kitchen and crafts

Monday, April 9, 2012

Photography

So back in January I bought this pretty little thing.



We've gone on quite a few adventures since and we're trying to get to know one another better.

The first adventure we went on was to Walt Disney World.  The original point of  going to Florida was to celebrate my boyfriend and I's 5 year anniversary. We had an amazing time and had plenty of time to see everything. There were so many picture taken so I will share one from eat theme park we visited!

Day 1: Epcot, however my camera died because I didn't charge it properly. 

Day 2: Hollywood studios, this is from the "Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show" 

Day 3: Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Day 4: Magic Kingdom.

Day 5: Universal Islands of Adventure. Harry Potter World! 


Next time I will share pictures of our beach adventures! 









No comments:

Post a Comment